AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

The Hunger Games RPG

Un jeu imposé, 24 candidats, seul le gagnant survivra. Puisse le sort vous être favorable

Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

Partagez

Présentation du Staff.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Enrico Miro
«you're face to face with the man who sold the world.» - Nirvana.
Enrico Miro

En savoir plus

Présentation du Staff. Empty
MessageSujet: Présentation du Staff.   Présentation du Staff. Icon_minitimeVen 8 Mar - 8:58

enrico miro
fonda' & admine.

He is like fire, burning through time As old as forever, but fast in his prime I saw his blue spaceship materialise He stepped out and said to me, "run for your life!" I don't know why I never thought to ask him for his name But I really don't think he'd have told me the truth anyway But you know, that's ok It's completely terrifying but it's so so exciting He said I was brilliant and I could change the world So many places I've been and there's so much more to see We've got galaxies and planets and moons And an awful lot of running to do As a full-time companion he gave me a key And a phone with a signal in every galaxy As we fell through the vortex I felt so free Please don't let this danger just be another dream Because my life before you was unreasonably mundane I've never been happier although we face death every day I wouldn't have it any other way It's completely terrifying but it's so so exciting He said I was brilliant and I could change the world So many places I've been and there's so much more to see We've got galaxies and planets and moons And an awful lot of running to do You know you can fix that chameleon circuit if you just try hotwiring the fragment links and superseding the binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary *gasp* It's completely terrifying but it's so so exciting He said I was brilliant and I could change the world So many places I've been and there's so much more to see We've got galaxies and planets and moons And an awful lot of running ... to do | Chameleon Circuit.

FICHE PAR STILLNOTGINGER.

kelley reagan
co-fonda' & admine.

He is like fire, burning through time As old as forever, but fast in his prime I saw his blue spaceship materialise He stepped out and said to me, "run for your life!" I don't know why I never thought to ask him for his name But I really don't think he'd have told me the truth anyway But you know, that's ok It's completely terrifying but it's so so exciting He said I was brilliant and I could change the world So many places I've been and there's so much more to see We've got galaxies and planets and moons And an awful lot of running to do As a full-time companion he gave me a key And a phone with a signal in every galaxy As we fell through the vortex I felt so free Please don't let this danger just be another dream Because my life before you was unreasonably mundane I've never been happier although we face death every day I wouldn't have it any other way It's completely terrifying but it's so so exciting He said I was brilliant and I could change the world So many places I've been and there's so much more to see We've got galaxies and planets and moons And an awful lot of running to do You know you can fix that chameleon circuit if you just try hotwiring the fragment links and superseding the binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary *gasp* It's completely terrifying but it's so so exciting He said I was brilliant and I could change the world So many places I've been and there's so much more to see We've got galaxies and planets and moons And an awful lot of running ... to do | Chameleon Circuit.

FICHE PAR STILLNOTGINGER.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://the-hunger-games-rpg.forumgratuit.org

Présentation du Staff.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1